Parts LookUp Directory
Find online illustrated parts lists (IPL's), users' manuals, owner's, and parts manuals and diagrams, repair manuals, for Outdoor Power Equipment or Lawn and Garden Equipment: small engine parts, lawn mowers, lawn tractors, riding lawn mowers, commercial lawn mowers, garden tractors, snow blowers, leaf blowers, lawn sweepers, generators, chainsaws, line trimmers, cut saws, concrete saws, lawn vacs, tillers, power washers, wood chippers and shredders, log splitters - anything with a small gas engine.
Just click on the first letter of what you're searching for in the alphabet menu below.
TECUMSEH INFOThe following links will bring you to parts diagrams or illustrated parts lists (ipl), owners manuals and other information for products by Tecumseh.
- TECUMSEH Power Co. (1956 Tecumseh Products Company purchased the Lauson Company and their 4-cycle engine line. 1957 Tecumseh bought Power Products which made 2-cycle engines; 1960's acquired Peerless Gear & Machine Company; 1980 purchased Little Giant Pump Company; 1989 acquired European engine maker Tecnamotor; 2008 Tecumseh stopped engine production; 2009 Certified Parts Corporation (CPC) bought the engine assets while Husqvarna bought Tecumseh's Peerless transmission division; engines, transaxles, transmissions, hydraulic pumps & motors, gearmotors )
- see EMPARTweb Info Page for illustrated parts lists.
- Operator's Manuals (PDF)
- Basic Service Information (PDF format). Includes the following:
- Model Numbering System - Interpret model number, spec number and date code.
- Spark plugs for each model, spark plug gap.
- Fuel and oil requirements.
- Four- and Two-cycle engine Troubleshooting.
- Cross Reference for Specification - To - Model Number Designation. This cross reference chart allows you to determine an engine Model Number if you only have the Specification
- Various Styles of Identification Used On Tecumseh and Peerless Transmission, Transaxle and Gear Products.
- Basic Gear Drive and Hydrosatic Transaxle Troubleshooting and lubrication requirements.
- see LANDSCAPE POWER.
- see M & S Service.
- see SEARS.
- see OUTDOOR DISTRIBUTORS
- Reference 3-11 hp L-head engine.
- Date Code Interpretation
- Safety recalls involving Tecumseh outdoor products: